"You can't do what you want until you know what you are doing." Moshe Feldenskrais
Whether you experience pain, developed habitual unhealthy patterns, suffer from an illness or an emotional or physical trauma, our work together is a journey of moving closer to living a more balanced and peaceful life in body and mind. I successfully work with individuals who have been unable to heal using only conventional methods.
approach and goals
My work draws from both Eastern and Western healing practices to support nervous system regulation, resiliency, and healing. Based on your individual goals and a personal assessment, we may incorporate breath exercises, mindful movement and meditation, and body work into our therapeutic sessions as needed.
our work together
We work to uncouple repetitive movement or behavioral patterns. In many cases, this leads clients to find personal resolution to psychological factors that may contribute to their physical pain. Thereby, bringing the body into equilibrium.
Physical and emotional benefits
- Increased mental and physical energy
- Increased range of motion increases flexibility and improves balance
- Self treatment and self care cultivates self empowerment
- Nervous system regulation supports HRV (heart rate variability)
- Coherent Breathing® supports nervous system regulation
- Enhanced blood circulation increases digestive performance
- Cultivate awareness and self acceptance
- Improved quality of sleep
- Strengthen understanding of mind -body (mental-physical) connection
- Enhance emotional stability through resiliency
- Decreasing stress strengthens one's immune system
- Group processing supports self acceptance and felt sense experience
- Decreased pain increases physical and mental wellness
For more information, visit the Somatic Experiencing website : www.traumahealing.com