For therapists and medical professionals interested in offering their patients and integrative treatment plan:
In an environment which supports therapeutic holding, your clients can explore the intimate connection between thought and movement, mind, and body.
Providing adjunctive body-mind therapies and somatic healing modalities including Somatic Experiencing®, Integrative Yoga Therapy, Conscious Mindful Movement, Gyrotonic and breath based stress education techniques to create equilibrium.
Psycho-physical re-education ~ Symptoms of PTSD and Trauma ~ Pain reduction/resolution resistant to conventional treatments, including : syndromal patterns, fibromyalgia, chronic pain patterns, joint and muscular tensions
For yoga teachers, service providers, and non-profits who work with marginalized populations:
- Consultation ~ Supervision
- Training that emphasizes self care as well as:
- The impact of trauma on the nervous system
- Foundational understanding of the breath
- Learn embodiment techniques for guided relaxation and increased felt sense of self
- Learn how to integrate these techniques for your own wellness and for those you serve